To lead the educational and social activities of the young people between the ages of 14-18 and to provide a positive learning environment for our teenagers as they grow in awareness of their divine potential and their relationship with God.
- Teach lessons on Truth Principles and spiritual interpretation?
- Set example of the truth teachings in his/her own life?
- Be open and nurturing in helping the Y.O.U. to unfold their personal truths?
- Be available for business meetings held by the Y.O.U.?
- Be available for social functions including service projects and fundraisers?
- Keep contact with regional Y.O.U. representative?
- Arrange for Rally participation in Eastern Region?
- Arrange for participation at International Conference?
- Keep up to date on materials available for Y.O.U. and make recommendations to the group?
- Keep in contact with the Minister for continuity of program?
- Coordinate with the Youth Ministry Director on purchases?
- Submit a monthly report to the Minister.?
If so, you could be the Y.O.U. Sponsor!
No specific training is required. An appreciation for the creativity, enthusiasm, curiousity and a desire to support the youth as they discover and experience the benefit of walking in Unity Principle in their daily activity would be recommended! A background screening will be needed prior to working with the youth.
You will grow in knowledge of Unity Principles and spiritual literature through a new perspective. And you gain in the satisfaction of being a part of the future of our church and of Y.O.U. lives.