To schedule, teach and support Spiritual Yoga class(es) to provide healing, growth and wholeness for participants and to help them discover their connection to Source and the Divine within.
- Move chairs to create space for class and replace after class?
- Set up candles for Candlelight class and put away after class?
- Choose music & readings appropriate to the class?
- Greet participants at each class and welcome non-Unity students?
- Assess each student’s personal needs and physical limitations?
- Teach the Yoga class?
- Facilitate fellowship, bonding, and support as a group?
- Work individually with any student who may need personal attention?
Then you can be a member of the Yoga Team!
Teacher: Yoga teacher training, preferably certification as a Registered Yoga Teacher or e-RYT (e=experienced with 1000+ teaching hours after RYT certification). Keep the class at a level suitable to all, especially beginners. Ability to monitor students to keep them physically safe, to offer pose modifications to accommodate all students, and training to do hands-on adjustments. Ability to offer guidance if an emotional release occurs.
Support Team: Brief training for set up and resetting the sanctuary, location of light and fan controls, candle practices and sign in/welcoming guests.
Provides an opportunity to share the gift of Yoga and to facilitate healing, growth and wholeness in participants.