To maintain the mechanical and structural details of the facility in good repair.
- Conduct regular inspections of the building conditions?
- Carry out written requests from the Minister/Board for repair or improvement work on the building?
- Coordinate additional volunteer assistance if unable to complete request alone?
- If necessary, make recommendation to the Board for an outside vendor to complete the work?
- Provide recommendations to Board for preventative maintenance contracts?
All you need is the good ability in use of mechanical and carpentry tools and general knowledge of the “how-to” of construction.
The Tool Belt Team provides an avenue to give of one’s talents and skills and reward the volunteer by seeing a well-maintained and beautiful facility.