To run the sound booth, projector and record the lesson during services and upon request.
- Arrive by 10:15 am on scheduled Sunday.?
- Power up equipment and make sure that all microphones are working?
- Coordinate timing of service recording with other pre-service music?
- Play the music as required during the service (as needed)?
- Record the lesson as required?
- Provide a list of supply needs and equipment maintenance needs/problems?
- Keep the sound booth looking neat, clean, and organized?
Training for/with the equipment is provided on an 'as needed' basis. Shadowing an experienced A/V team member for a few weeks would offer an excellent training.
Working the A/V booth provides an opportunity to observe a service from a different prospective! Awareness of musicians, minister and congregation are essential to assisting with the follow of the service and the A/V needs to the congregation. Proper recordings are shared on the website making the lessons available to anyone wishing to hear the Unity in Frederick lesson for the week!