To choose, display, buy and sell materials contained in the bookstore.
- Maintain an inventory of the bookstore?
- Price, display and inventory new books and materials as they arrive?
- Maintain awareness of new materials on the market and prudently purchase choices by mail or telephone order from appropriate suppliers?
- Make sure there is volunteer scheduled for each Sunday and any other special times as requested, for a reasonable time period to conduct sales?
- Provide for organization and tidiness of the Bookstore area, cupboards and displays to promote browsing and sales?
If so, you could be the Team Leader for the Bookstore!
- Help to price, display and inventory new books and materials; sell, and conduct special sales at specific times with appropriate notice to Unity in Frederick members and guests?
- Control of the cash box (securing/access), receive/process money/payments, requests change if necessary, completes sales receipt, records items sold and amount of sale correctly for bookkeeping purposes.
You will Increase organizational and leadership skills. This is an excellent opportunity for both idea-sharing and hands-on activity. You receive instant feedback via consumer comment. And, you will expand your spiritual consciousness and practical consciousness.