To govern Unity in Frederick and, with the minister, set policy, establish a budget, keep accurate records, approve expenses and maintain the building and materials necessary for the long term operation of Unity in Frederick.
- Attend monthly Board meetings?
- Research and prepare for Board and committee assignments?
- Participate in Unity in Frederick activities?
- Attend Unity in Frederick Sunday Services regularly?
- Develop and nurture a prosperity consciousness that allows active financial support of Unity in Frederick?
- Be visible and available to the congregation at large, at services, classes and activities?
- Maintain loving, open communication with other Board, staff and committee workers?
- Be open and receptive to serve as an officer of the Board?
If so, you could be on the Board!
- Must be an active, participating member of Unity in Frederick.
- Desire to serve as one of 6 members on the Board.
- Is sincere in the continuing study of Unity Principles, endeavoring to live in accordance with its teaching.
- Has demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Has the ability and will take the time to prayerfully fulfill the commitment.
- Will uphold the spiritual purpose of Unity in Frederick.
- Will uphold the highest interest of the membership in conducting the business of Unity in Frederick.
- Is faithful in attendance of services, classes, activities, Board and annual membership meetings.
Board membership is a privilege and a responsibility and will evoke leadership qualities, patience and compassion.